Hi – I am Nag Sayala, an experienced design strategist from Chicago (read more about me)
I help organizations to
- Convert consumer non-digital properties to digital channels, reducing customer service costs more than 20%
- Optimize online ordering process to reduce number of steps (more than 50% savings)
- Improve customer satisfaction scores: from 1 star to 4 star (mobile app that is ranked #22 in Medical Field)
- Fix online ordering issue to yield more than 23% savings for Fortune 100 company.
- Improve patient document search function to save users time, reducing process cycle time by 1/3rd (66% improvement) – a key factor in health care
I am fortunate to have worked with large companies such as CVS Health, StateFarm, John Deere and Uline. These experiences gave me opportunity to think strategically and develop scalable solutions, refactor existing processes and provide solutions at an enterprise level. I also acquired expertise solving personnel issues such as cultural differences in matrix organizations. Persuaded teams to adapt to new processes. I developed and formed cross-functional relationships.
Here are a few examples how I honed my skills at these companies:
CVS Health – led UX strategy to develop reusable, responsive components which increased access to end-users. This saved millions of dollars for the company (with 80% reusable assets). Leveraged existing assets and optimized processes that contributed more than double-digit growth. Became expert in member conversion (non-digital to digital) members by re-defining processes and continue to driving innovation. Conducted in-depth research for quantitative and qualitative analysis on data and validate with multiple user groups. Eliminated or reduced calls to customer service by providing the right content for the users.
ULINE– addressed customer “pain points” to roll out 14 new custom-design products online
Tribune Media – learned to position “the story” around users’ interests, delivered engaging user interfaces
State Farm – leveraged extensive research to deliver user-centered design that established trust and improved accessibility.
If you like me to do an assessment of your product experience, process or potential new products – let’s talk, happy to help.